AIGLON Special Limited Partnership Management S.à.r.l.
About The Fund
Confidence in Resurgence
The main objective of the AIGLON REST Bond (ISIN: LU1694781391) is to generate return on investment through three different investment fields: Real Estate, Shipping Industry and Textile Industry.
The Issuer will invest the funds raised in Real Estate Projects. More specifically, the funds will be targeted in northern Greece, Athens, Peloponnese and Lugano Switzerland..
The Issuer will invest in the Shipping Industry. More specifically, the funds will be targeted to the acquisition of four Panamax Vessels, Tanker Vessels and Pleasure Yachts. After reconditioning, these vessels will be used for commercial shipping.
The Issuer will invest the funds raised in the Greek Textile Industry. More specifically, the funds will be injected into the Greek textile company “United Textiles” under a new brand name “Cavalieri del Bello”. The objective is to allow, after restructuring, the restart of the company.
- The end of Commodity Super Cycle
- China Slowdown’s consequences
- Lifting of Iranian Sanctions
- Improvements in Data Collection and Storage Procedures
- Long-term Demographic Shifts
How We InvestConfidence in Resurgence
The funds raised by the Issuer of the bonds will be mainly injected into the Greek economy, namely in the restructuring and reopening of a Greek textile company, Hotel and Tourism Real Estate Projects located in Greece and commercial shipping through the purchase of four Panamax Vessels, Tanker Vessels and Pleasure Yachts.
Real GDP growth is forecasted at 2.7% for 2017 driven by higher liquidity in the corporate sector amid clearance of arrears. This growth shall lead to the gradual relaxation of capital controls over time. Real GDP is expected to continue recovering at a robust pace in 2018, with growth forecast to reach 3.1%. After 7 years of falling real estate value, Greece is getting ready to move into positive territory.
- A fully integrated textile chain
- The stakeholders’ long experience in exports activities
- Greece is the leading cotton producer of high quality cotton
- Number of companies (manufacturing): 2,000
- Number of employees (manufacturing): 35,000
- Number of employees (Trade): 30,000
- Value of exports: EUR 1,3 BN
- % in the manufacturing exports: 18%
- Turnover: EUR 2,8 BN
- Retail Sales: EUR 4 BN